Are you thinking of putting your home on the market?
KPI appreciate that selling your family home isn’t something you do every day and it is important to get it right. We understand how time consuming, unpredictable and costly it can be, especially if you choose the wrong agent. You can stand to lose tens of thousands by not achieving the best price due to poor advice or pressure from a selling agent to sell for less than what your property is really worth.
You can take the stress out of managing your sales campaign by engaging our professional Vendor Advocacy service. Because we are in the property market daily dealing with multiple sales agents, means we can help you select the best local selling agent in your area to maximise the sales price putting more money in your pocket. Having KPI on your team will reduce the amount of stress normally associated with selling as we will guide and protect you every step of the way. Your circumstances will not be disclosed to the selling agent.
It is important to note that you will always retain control; however having an experienced Vendor Advocate on your side will make all the difference. We will be able to guide you objectively ensuring your needs are being met.
Please note that we never represent the seller and buyer in the same transaction.
What we do:
- Provide you with an independent and objective opinion of value on the subject property without bias
- Interview prospective selling agents on your behalf
- Negotiate a fair and reasonable selling commission on your behalf with the selling agent
- Advise you on how to achieve the optimal result through correct timing, advertising and presentation
- Liaise with you throughout the marketing campaign to ensure your complete satisfaction
- If necessary we can liaise between you and the agent
Best of all KPI costs are invoiced directly to the appointed agent and is covered within the fee payable to the agent. The amount will be apportioned to the level of professional expertise we bring to the marketing and negotiation process.