Position: Buyer/Vendor Advocate
- High income potential
- Multi-award winning Agency
- Independent, ethical, professional agency
- Small, dynamic team based in Melbourne
KPI® has positions available for people seeking an exciting career in this new and rapidly growing area in the real estate industry.
As a growth industry Buyer/Vendor Advocacy is a relatively new service in Australia, catering for clients who require independent and unbiased advice when buying or selling property. These days both buyers and sellers of property are skeptical about advice offered by many sales agents, which has led to a growing demand for our independent services.
If you are an experienced property professional with a current license we can provide you with an excellent career path. If you have the following attributes and ambitions a career with KPI could be very fulfilling.
- Commitment to providing our valued clients with the best information and assistance to help them purchase or dispose of property
- Highest level of integrity
- The ability to build trusting relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- A sound knowledge of the property market
We need people that are self motivated and able to work both in a team and independently. If you believe you have these qualities, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter as to why you want to become part of our team and demonstrating how you meet the qualifications to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Contact will be made by telephone for interview with suitable candidates.
Thank-you for your interest!
Founder & Managing Director