KPI will takes any complaint seriously and aims to make it easy for you to bring any complaints to our attention so  we can resolve them fairly for all involved.
You should raise your issue with the agent, representative or property manager who is looking after your business. In the event that you are not satisfied with the outcome, there are a number of options to make a complaint to us.
In the first instance, you can contact the Managing Director, Melissa Opie to bring your complaint to her attention. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, we request that you inform put your concerns in writing.
When raising you concerns, please make sure you provide as much detail as possible, including:

  • Your name and contact details
  • A detailed description of the complaint
  • The name of the staff member that the dispute relates to
  • Resolution sought

You can provide this information to:
By email:
By post:
Melissa Opie
Managing Director
Keyhole Property Investments
PO Box 518

KPI will acknowledge your complaint and endeavour to resolve your concerns as soon as possible. Melissa will oversee the process and liaise with you and the relevant staff member to ensure the issues are completely examined. We may want to meet with you in person to discuss your concerns and try to find a satisfactory solution.

We will treat the process and all the details of your complaint, in strict confidence.

How long will it take?

We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. However, the length of time will depend on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised.

What action will we take in response to your complaint?

If we decide that your complaint is justified, we will then decide what action we should take in response. We will always try to match our response to the nature of your complaint and your desired outcome, but it may not always be possible.
What if you’re still unhappy?

Sometimes it will not be possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction, and you might want to refer the matter to the Estate Agents Resolution Service (EARS) at Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV).
EARS is able to deal with enquiries and complaints about real estate agents. The service has been established within CAV to offer a dedicated service for information, advice and dispute resolution on real estate issues.
You can telephone EARS on 1300 73 70 30 weekdays to discuss your complaint.

Facebook Twitter Youtube